- Since 2009, Lyceum's mission has been to help people make informed decisions and to take action for better health outcomes.
- Our team passionately delivers on this vision through our work with healthcare professionals, institutions, patients and industry.
- At Lyceum, we bring together a multidisciplinary team of experts to inform our products. We work with leaders in the various therapeutic areas to ensure our solutions resonate with all stakeholders.
Our leadership team
- Founded Lyceum Health in 2009.
- Experience developing in global businesses in medical education and simulation.
- Provided medical marketing services to pharma for over 20 years as leader of medical marketing firms in Canada and USA.
- Successfully monetized US medical marketing business.
Jay MayersVP, Business Development
- Business development leader with over 20 years experience in successively senior roles in Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical industries. Professional success with start-up, scale-up and exit.
- Lead new business growth for early stage organizations through to exit while providing continuity for sales team that exceeded sales expectations for acquiror, a “Fortune 5” healthcare company.
Richard ThompsonSenior Director, Programming
- Serial entrepreneur with over 20 years of experience in technology. Previously founded and successful lead a SaaS web-based solution provider.
- Strong background in health-tech.
James BaoSenior Director, Operations
- Seasoned operations leader with 10 years of experience leading project management and innovation teams in the pharmaceutical and patient support industry.
- Lead and designed the digital strategy and operations for a “Fortune 5” healthcare company.
Emily WaffleSenior Director, Patient Programs
- Proven project management professional with a background in finance and accounting.
- Extensive experience in client management, data analysis and working with multidisciplinary teams.
Michael VallisPhD. R. Psych
- Registered health psychologist and Associate Professor in Family Medicine, Dalhousie University.
- Guides Lyceum’s proprietary health behaviour algorithms and content.
- Leads Lyceum’s team of health behavioural specialists.
Whether you want to request more information, read our case studies, book a demo of our products or join our team, we would love to connect with you!
Please leave us a message below or reach out directly.