of physicians worry that their patients are not adhering to treatment as prescribed.*
of patients say their doctors are limited to only 10-20 minutes in an office visit.*
more clinic engagement with Lyceum software to support decisions and administration.
more patient engagement with Lyceum applications to connect with healthcare professionals.
* Chronic Care Management Report from Quest Diagnostics (2018)
At Lyceum Health, we support specialty care patients by getting them onto treatment and by ensuring they get the most from therapy along the way.
We do this by connecting doctors, patients and the life science industry with our proprietary, data driven applications.
Lyceum’s RxNexus helps specialty pharmaceutical manufacturers support specialists to start patients on treatment faster by removing administrative burdens.
- Identify patients ready and eligible for specialty therapies
- Data collection for prior authorizations
- Easily identify treatment gaps
- Automated reporting
Lyceum’s patient support programs use proprietary technology to improve the physician and patient experience while reducing costs versus to traditional PSPs.
- Improved patient enrollment and engagement
- Automated reimbursement
- Automated follow up and adherence check-ins
- Reduced AE reporting
Lyceum’s iCALM is the world’s first digital psychotherapeutic that uses researched methods to reduce depression and anxiety for patients and caregivers facing advance cancer.
- Developed in partnership with Princess Margaret Cancer Center, University Health Network
- Improves accessibility and cost-effectiveness of mental health for employees and caregivers
- Reduces depression, anxiety, and other mental health concerns that can lead to absenteeism and disability
We are working closely together to improve patient care.
Whether you want to request more information, read our case studies, book a demo of our products or join
our team, we would love to connect with you!
Please leave us a message below or reach out directly.
2 Bloor Street West, Suite 700, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M4W 3E2