Staying connected has never been more important.
of physicians worry that their patients are not adhering to treatment as prescribed.*
of physicians report that to properly manage patients’ chronic conditions, they should see them 3-5 times a year, but regularly see them less than half that amount.*
patients say their doctors are limited to only 10-20 minutes in an office visit.*
patients struggle to stay on top of their medical issues and need more help.*
* Chronic Care Management Report from Quest Diagnostics (2018)
- There is less time spent with pharma reps, making objectives a challenge.
- Many patients are “lost to follow up” or not identified for optimal treatment.
- Physicians are increasingly wary when pharma wishes to talk to patients.
- IMC requirements limit program scope.
- PSP paperwork makes new treatment starts a burden.
Additionally, Pharma is facing barriers when partnering with providers:
Clinical Assessment Programs™ (CAP)
Lyceum Health’s Clinical Assessment programs reduce administration and improve visibility to patient experience when starting and switching therapies.
- Real time insights from assessments.
- Distribution of patient education and clinical instructions.
- Helps optimizing treatment.
PrompTx For Patients: A Digital Patient Support Program (DPSP)
In the world of patient programs, Lyceum’s PrompTx For Patients system offers a different approach to help patients stay connected. As a DPSP, our health behaviour, science-backed methods enable patient support, education and self-care that is more effective and cost-efficient.
- Behavioral algorithms segment and engage patients based on their psychosocial needs.
- Patient application provides instant access to resources, activities and learning modules.
- Lyceum’s eCoach supports patients with content, materials and messaging for a personalized experience.
- Ability to incorporate offers tied to self-care to support ongoing patient engagement.
- All within an easy-to-use patient interface.
Our DPSP can help you uncover and address barriers to patients getting started and staying on treatment while staying connected to their healthcare team.
CAP™ and DPSP are private and secure ways for clinics to:
- Improve the continuity of support and reduce administration when starting and switching patients by automating data collection for special authorizations.
- Increase visibility on patient progress at referral with baseline data and trends after starting therapy.
- Help patients follow instructions and engage in required self-care.
- Increase patient access to trusted education/instruction materials.
- Generate reports on patient population for practice reflection.
- Leverage technology to support patients remotely.
- Adhere to strict privacy and security requirements.
Helping Pharma Manufacturers
CAP™ and DPSP are IMC compliant ways to:
- Help providers optimize treatments.
- Complement clinics filling monitoring and support gaps.
- Generate new opportunities to meet providers with meaningful data.
- Reduce provider burden of starting and switching patient therapy.
- Generate new insights and data continuity.
- Accomplish objectives – proven to deliver ROI.
- Adhere to IMC compliance requirements.
Since 2009, Lyceum's mission has been to help people make informed decisions and to take action for better health outcomes.
Our team passionately delivers on this vision through our work with healthcare professionals, institutions, and industry.
Whether you want to request more information, read our case studies, book a demo of our products or join our team, we would love to connect with you!
Please leave us a message below or reach out directly.